“I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
Those inspirational words from Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos are the exact sentiments that can lead to success. However, with more startups being launched than ever before you may feel like yours will easily drown in the sea of newly-launched businesses.
Getting noticed is crucial to success. But how do you get your startup to break out of the pack?
With that in mind, we'd like to offer you a life raft that lays out the basic steps for getting your startup noticed!
Share this Image On Your Site
In summary, to successfully launch your startup you need to:
- Start a blog about your industry on your website.
- Have a launch party - but only when you and your product are on solid ground.
- Establish a network of partners, investors, and influential people.
- Buddy up to writers who can get your launch noticed. Only then ask them to write about your launch.
- Send a heads up note to media that encourages them to request your press release and want to learn more.
Becoming a PR pro doesn't happen overnight, but with the right tools, your startup will launch to success!
Wondering how to launch a press release that doesn't suck? Check out our latest presentation!
Handpicked Related Content